Global Resource Center July Newsletter
HRH Global Resource Center July Newsletter
Welcome to the HRH Global Resource Center Newsletter. This newsletter provides information on the latest resources, improvements and news from this digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH) (http://www.hrhresourcecenter.org/).
Please contact us with your questions and suggested resources (http://www.hrhresourcecenter.org/contact_us).
* News articles this month include:
- Help the GRC move to the future
- 20th International AIDS Conference scheduled for July 20-25 (http://www.hrhresourcecenter.org/news_supply_chain_conference)
- Training Convention for Supply Chain Management (http://www.hrhresourcecenter.org/news_20th_international_AIDS_conference)
* Resource Spotlights include:.
- Establishing and Using Data Standards in Health Workforce Information Systems (http://www.hrhresourcecenter.org/res_establishing_data_standards_health_workforce_infosys)
- Migration of Health Workers: The WHO Code of Practice and the Global Economic Crisis (http://www.hrhresourcecenter.org/res_migration_health_workers)
- The State of the World’s Midwifery 2014 A Universal Pathway. A Woman’s Right to Health (http://www.hrhresourcecenter.org/res_state_of_midwifery_2014)
* The GRC currently has 4,206 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page (http://www.hrhresourcecenter.org/latest_resources).
*HRH Global Resource Center*
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions (http://www.hrhresourcecenter.org/contact_us)
* Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre (http://www.hrhresourcecenter.org/about#ghwa)
* Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub (http://www.hrhresourcecenter.org/about#hrhkh)
* CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.