HRH Global Resource Center May Newsletter
- iHRIS User – Level 1 eLearning Course is now available via the eLearning program hosted at the GRC. The course is free and requires only that you register.The iHRIS User – Level 1 eLearning Course provides instructions on how to set up and manage human resources data in the iHRIS Manage database. More information can be found on the iHRIS website or at the GRC’s eLearning page.
- News articles this month include
- Resource Spotlights include:
- Physician Tracking in Sub-Saharan Africa: Current Initiatives and Opportunities
- Diffusion of e-health innovations in ‘post-conflict’ settings: a qualitative study on the personal experiences of health workers
- mHealth Support Tools for Improving the Performance of Frontline Health Workers: An Inventory and Analytical Review
- The GRC currently has 4,046 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.