HRH Global Resource Center November Newsletter
- This month, the GRC added its 4,000th resource, making it the largest HRH library in the world.
- News articles this month include:
- Resource Spotlights include:
- Applying the HRH Action Framework to Develop Sustainable Excellence in the Health Supply Chain Workforce
- Analysis of Human Resources for Health Strategies and Policies in 5 Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa in Response to GFATM and PEPFAR-Funded HIV Activities
- Effect of Ethiopia's Health Extension Program on Maternal and Newborn Health Care Practices in 101 Rural Districts: A Dose-Response Study
- The GRC currently has 4,015 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.