HRH Global Resource Center October Newsletter
- The GRC has published the latest in its HRH Leaders in Action Interview series, an Interview with Sister Rose, the Administrator for the Saint Joseph’s Midwifery and Comprehensive Nursing School and the Kamuli Mission Hospital in Uganda.
- News articles this month include:
- Resource Spotlights include:
- The GRC currently has 3,969 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.