HRH Global Resource Center March Newsletter
- The GRC has launched a policy advocacy collection on health workforce issues including:
- a Policy Advocacy Subject Guide
- a new interview series as part of the GRC's HRH Leaders in Action Interviews with the inaugural HRH Policy Advocacy Leaders in Action Interview with Mary Beth Powers
- an expanded collection of policy and advocacy materials in the GRC collection.
- News articles this month:
- Monitoring the Progress of Global Code of Practice on the International Recruitment of Health Personnel
- HRH Global Resource Center Launches Health Worker Policy Advocacy Collection
- 7th International Nurse Practitioner - Advanced Nursing Practice Nursing Network Conference
- eHealth Africa Conference 2012
- Resource Spotlights:
- The GRC currently has 3,053 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.