HRH Global Resource Center January Newsletter
- The GRC has added dynamic feeds of “recommended resources” to all of the Subject Guides. Now users who access the guides will see the most recent GRC materials about the topic to ensure the guides are current and applicable to HRH situations as they evolve.
- Through an agreement with IMA World Health, the GRC will host an online version of the monthly Hotline HRH newsletter, which focuses on the needs of FBOs in Africa, to expand the reach of this information.
- The GRC has also gained permission from the Department of Health and Human Services to host "WHO Global Code of Practice: Implementation in the U.S.," a presentation from the Code of Practice Public Meeting held in December.
- News articles this month include:
- Resource Spotlights include:
- The GRC currently has 2,955 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.