HRH Global Resource Center January Newsletter
- Special Highlight: In order to help users learn more about HRH and how to use the GRC, we have added two new features:
- Tutorial: Our new video tutorial introduces the GRC and demonstrates how to effectively browse and search the collection.
- Subject Guides: These guides introduce the fundamental topics in the human resources for health (HRH) crisis, provide links to topical information within the HRH Global Resource Center and recommend additional articles on current HRH research and promising practices. Current Subject Guides include:
- Human Resources for Health Overview
- Infectious Diseases
- HRH Planning
- Maternal & Child and Reproductive Health
- HRH Management
- New articles this month include:
- Resource Spotlights include:
- The GRC currently has 1,893 resources including some of the latest Capacity Project publications: "Mozambique: Taking Forward Action on Human Resources for Health (HRH) with DFID/OGAC and Other Partners," "I Can Now Speak Boldly: Using Quality Data for Health Workforce Planning in Uganda" and "Guidelines and Standards for Accreditation of Continuing Professional Development for Health Workers." You can see all of the latest additions on our new Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of the Capacity Project, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of the Capacity Project and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.