HRH Global Resource Center Launches Health Worker Policy Advocacy Collection
The GRC has launched its policy advocacy collection on health workforce issues. This important and often under-recognized area is a key component of addressing the health workforce crisis. The following new GRC resources support policy advocacy work:
- a Policy Advocacy Subject Guide introduces the issues and provides a list of key recommended resources
- new interview series, as part of the GRC's HRH Leaders in Action Interviews, focuses on policy advocacy—the first interview, HRH Policy Advocacy Leaders in Action Interview with Mary Beth Powers, is now available; and
- an expanded collection of materials provides further information on policy, advocacy, national policy, organizational policy, health workforce issues in fragile environments, including conflict-affected regions and natural disaster-affected regions, as well as materials on workplace violence for health workers.
- 7th International Nurse Practitioner - Advanced Nursing Practice Nursing Network Conference
- eHealth Africa Conference 2012
- 4th Annual Virtual International Day of the Midwife